Broken Heart Quotes
Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go,
and knowing when to say goodbye.
and knowing when to say goodbye.
Moving on is simple,
it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult..
it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult..
It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else,
but it is more painful to see the
one that unhappy with you...
but it is more painful to see the
one that unhappy with you...
Don't ever give up if you still want to try,
Don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know.
Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go.
Don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know.
Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go.
You said you didn't want to see me get hurt,
so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?
so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?
I wish I was a kid again,
because skinned knees are easier
to fix then broken hearts.
because skinned knees are easier
to fix then broken hearts.
Ask me how many times my heart has been broken
and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.
and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars.
I wish I had the guts to walk away
and forget about what we had.
But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me,
and I guess that's what hurts the most.
and forget about what we had.
But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me,
and I guess that's what hurts the most.




No comments:
Post a Comment